Makes 20 cookies (10 servings)
- Combine the sugar and melted butter and add the flour, vanilla extract, chocolate callets and salt.
- Add the egg then mix together to form a dough
- Divide dough into 20 pieces and roll each to form a ball, flatten slightly and place on a greased baking tray.
- Leave enough space around each cookie to prevent them from sticking together
- Bake at 160°C for 10-15 minutes, until the edges are golden but the cookies are still soft in the centre
- Leave to cool
- Sandwich together with ice cream and dot with callets