Send copies of delivery note(s) or sales invoice(s) from your wholesaler showing your purchase of any 2 cases of:
Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise (10x220ml), Heinz Classic Barbecue (8x220ml) or Heinz Yellow Mustard (8x220ml) together with your name, business name and address to:
Heinz 4 Free Caddies FREEPOST
Po Box 10137,
Leicester LE41 9GZ
Email them to HeinzFS@clementsretail.com
You can buy two cases of any of the products listed above to claim your free caddies. The cases don’t have to be the same, why not try something different?
See full terms and conditions on how to claim.
1. The Promotion is open to Brakes customers bona fide Caterers and Chefs who are residents of the UK aged 18 and over only, excluding employees of Heinz, its affiliated companies, agents or other persons professionally connected with the Promotion ("Eligible Entrants").
2. The Promotion gives the chance for Eligible Entrants to claim 4* free Heinz Caddies if they purchase 2 or more cases of specified Heinz products (see Qualifying Products below). The Eligible Entrants who are successful in claiming the Heinz Caddies will then also have the chance to win further cash or product prizes (see details below). The total number of Heinz Caddies available is limited to 15,000. *Maximum of 10 claims per business (max. 30 Heinz Caddies per business).
3. Start date: 9th May 2016
4. Closing date for receipt of applications is 31st August 2016 or when stock of the Heinz Caddies runs out, whichever is earlier.
5. Closing date for online plays and claims: 23.59 on 9th September 2016.
TO CLAIM HEINZ CADDIES
6. For each claim of 4 free Heinz Caddies, an Eligible Entrant will be required to purchase 2 cases of Qualifying Products to enter.
7. Qualifying Products - 2 cases of Qualifying Products means any 2 of the following product cases: - Heinz Classic Barbecue (8 x 220ml top down bottles) - Heinz [Seriously Good] Mayonnaise (10 x 220ml top down bottles) - Heinz Yellow Mustard (8 x 220ml top down bottles)
8. There is a maximum limit of 10 claims per business and therefore 20 cases of Qualifying Product must be purchased if a business wishes to submit the maximum number of claims.
9. Eligible Entrants wishing to enter must send: - Copies of itemised delivery notes/ till receipt/s or sales invoice/s dated during the promotional period showing the purchase of at least 2 cases of Qualifying Products (the Promoter will review the receipts and invoices where more than 2 cases of Qualifying Products have been purchased and therefore where more than one claim has been submitted the correct number of caddies will be sent); and - their name, business name and address to a. HEINZ 4 FREE CADDIES, FREEPOST RSYC-XRZJ-XGJT, Clements Ltd, Po Box 10137 Leicester LE41 9GZ or b. Email to email@example.com
10. On receipt of a valid claim, the Heinz Caddies will be sent out to the business address provided within 14 working days. The number of Heinz Caddies sent will depend on the number of valid claims submitted per business and the availability of the Heinz Caddies.
11. Only 15,000 Heinz Caddies are available. The Heinz Caddies will be allocated on a first come, first served basis in relation to the order in which the Promoter receives valid claims.
12. You will be contacted by email within 14 days of your entry by the Promoter if you are unsuccessful as a result of the Heinz Caddies having been already allocated, the closing date has passed or for any other reason that results in an unsuccessful claim.
13. If you are successful, the Heinz Caddies will be posted to the address supplied with your claim within 14 days of receipt of your successful claim.
14. If an Eligible Entrant is successful in claiming Heinz Caddies, they will have the chance to win cash or product prizes. Internet access is required.
15. Each Heinz Caddy will feature a sticker with a Unique Reference Number ("URN").
16. To check whether Eligible Entrants have won a prize, they must enter the URN, their name and email address online at www.heinzsummerofmagic.co.uk. The URNs are allocated randomly and each URN can only be submitted once.
17. Once the Eligible Entrant has submitted the details above, they will be taken to a screen where they must reveal 3 panels of a 9 panel grid. If the 3 panels selected reveal 3 matching symbols, a prize will be allocated.
18. If an Eligible Entrant abandons the online session before they complete the process, their participation will be deemed complete and they will not be able to submit the same URN again.
19. There are 40,000 prizes available to win if 3 matching symbols are revealed: 5 x £10,000, 25 x £1,000, 100 x £500, 5,000 x £75 and 34,870 x Free Product. Important: It is acknowledged and agreed by the participants that not all of the prizes will be won during this Promotion.
20. Closing date for online plays and claims: 23.59 on 9th September 2016.
WINNER SELECTION/HOW TO CLAIM
21. Winners of the Prize Draw will be required to enter their address details in order for their prize to be delivered. Cheques will be made payable to the name of the business. Cheques shall not be made payable to an individual.
22. Names and counties of residence of winners will be available upon request up to 1 month after 31/08/16 by writing to Clements Ltd, Po Box 10137, Leicester, LE41 9GZ, quoting 'Summer of Magic' on the envelope.
23. All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
24. Applications from agents, third parties, organised groups, applications automatically generated by computer, incomplete or corrupt applications, or those not in accordance with the instructions will not be accepted.
25. By taking part in this Promotion, the participant is deemed to have read and understood the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion and agrees to be bound by them.
26. The Promoter will not accept: a. responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or b. proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
27. The promoter will only enter into correspondence by email with the valid email address provided by the participant. There will be no correspondence entered into with third parties or alternative email addresses.
28. Individuals who attempt to circumvent the systems running the Promotion, or use multiple email addresses to play more than once, will forfeit their right to claim any prizes, of any type, for the duration of the Promotion.
29. By entering the Promotion, participants agree to take part in any publicity relating to the Promotion if invited.
30. Prizes and Heinz Caddies must be accepted as offered. No alternative prize will be offered and there are no cash alternatives.
31. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party.
32. By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
33. If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
34. If there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by an entrant, The Promoter may, at its sole dis- cretion invalidate the relevant entry and disqualify the entrant from the Promotion.
35. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
36. The Promoter's decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
37. The Terms and Conditions herein are governed by English Law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
38. All intellectual property rights in this Promotion are owned by the Promoter.
39. Any queries related to this promotion can be discussed at: 0800 5757500.
The Promoter: Promoter: H. J. Heinz Foods UK Ltd, South Building, Hayes Park, Middlesex UB4 8AL