• Ripe avocado
• Sliced tomato
• Sliced red onion
• Gem/Kos & mixed lettuce leaves
• Cooked smoked maple cured streaky bacon rashers
• Sliced poached chicken breast
• Sour dough bread
• Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise
1. Peel the avocado and mash half of this with Heinz [Seriously] Good Mayonnaise
2. Slice the bread and toast if desired – spread the base of the sandwich with the avocado spread above and layer the sandwich with chicken, bacon, lettuce, red onion & tomato
3. Top with some slices of avocado and a drizzle of mayonnaise and the remaining bread
4. Serve with garnish of choice – hand cooked crisps would be a great addition!
Chicken, Bacon, Avocado & Mayo Sour Dough Sandwich recipe
Simple ingredients brought together in two pieces of bread can often taste the best! Watch the video to see how you can make our mouth-watering sandwich.