These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Open to Brake’s Independent Customers who have been designated an account manager in Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales), aged 18 years or over except employees of Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company Limited (the “Promoter”), Brake’s Group (‘Brakes’), their immediate families, their group companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries.
3. Entry is open from 00.01 26.02.18 to 23.59 01.04.18.
4. To enter, buy any of the following Pringles 40g variants subject to Brakes standard terms and conditions of sale:
A) Pringles Paprika 1 x 12 (40g)
B) Pringles Texas BBQ 1 x 12 (40g)
C) Pringles Salt & Vinegar 1 x 12 (40G)
D) Pringles Hot N Spicy 1 x 12 (40g)
E) Pringles Original 1 x 12 (40g)
F) Pringles Sour Cream & Onion 1 x 12 (40g)
5. Entries are limited to one entry per person throughout the promotional period. Anyone trying to circumvent this condition will be disqualified. All entries are subject to verification. Persistent abuse will result in immediate disqualification without notification.
6. There are 2 prizes in total.
7. The winners will be drawn from all valid entries via a randomised computer process on 08.04.18. The 2 x winners will be contacted via email. It is the entrant’s responsibility to check their email for a direct message.
8. The winner must claim their prize within 14 days of notification. If not claim is received in this time, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner contacted (who was selected at the same time as the original prize draw).
9. Full prize details. Each prize consists of one (1) return economy class flight for one (1) adult from a major UK/ROI airport to a European airport to a maximum value of £300/€300 including any hold luggage, pre-allocation seat requests or visa / entry requirements. The flight must be a direct service.
10. Prize winners can use the £300/€300 towards flights of greater value but must pay the difference in price. The fulfilment agency will still organise the flights in this circumstance but may charge administration fees.
11. The length of stay must be a minimum of one (1) night and maximum of twenty eight (28) days. All travel is subject to availability.
12. Prizes are awarded randomly and there is no cash alternative or refund for unused portions of the prize unless otherwise agreed between the Promoter and winner. In the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s discretion.
13. The prize does not include travel to and from the home to the airport, gratuities, meals or other travel expenses unless otherwise stated, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated for winner and guest.
14. Passports and Visas are the responsibility and cost of the prize winner. The Promoter or Fulfilment agency cannot be held responsible if the prize winner or any of the travelling party fail to obtain the required travel documentation.
15. Comprehensive travel insurance is not included in the prize. It is the prize winner’s responsibility to purchase insurance should they choose to do so.
16. The prizes in whole or in part are non-transferable. No cash alternative.
17. Prize providers are not participants or sponsors in this promotion and prize giveaway.
18. The Promoter and fulfilment agency will accept no responsibility for hotels / tours / transport companies etc. being withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, the fulfilment agency will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative. Winner Selection and Notification.
19. Bookings must be made through the fulfilment agency: Cloud Nine Incentives Ltd, The Works, 6 West Street, Olney, MK46 5HR (ABTA number: L9097)
20. The prize winner must notify the fulfilment agency at least six weeks in advance of his/her preferred dates for taking the flights.
21. All winners from the main promotional period must complete their travel by 1st April 2019. Extensions to the validity of the prize will not be allowed unless first authorised by the Promoter.
22. The Promoter or fulfilment agency accept no responsibility for any elements within the prize or booked through the fulfilment agency at the winner’s expense being withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, the fulfilment agency will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative.
23. All travel arrangements offered are at the discretion of the Promoter and fulfilment agency.
24. Any amendments wished to be made by the prize winner after the booking is confirmed are subject to the discretion of the Promoter and may be subject to administration charges levied by the specific supplier.
25. The prize winner and their party (where applicable) are responsible for and must comply with any health advice / regulations / inoculations required by any destination country. Any associated costs for this are the responsibility of the prize winner and their party (where applicable).
26. Prize winners may be required to participate in any reasonable publicity relating to the promotion at no extra compensation over and beyond the award of the prize.
27. To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the promotion or use of any prize.
28. The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
29. By participating in the promotion the entrants licence and grants the promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights. Participants also warrant that any person featured has given their express permission and/or any child (under 16 years) has parental or guardian consent.
31. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
33. The Promoter is not responsible for any entries/claims which fail to be registered for any technical or other reason whatsoever. Postal entries will be rejected. The Promoter accepts no responsibility in the event that it is unable to contact the winner for any reason.
34. To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury as a result of the Promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.
35. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
36. Data Protection: Use of personal data received in the course of the promotion will be used in accordance with current Data Protection legislation. By submitting an entry, you consent to the Promoter and Brakes processing your personal data for the purposes of carrying out the promotion and notifying and advertising the winners. You acknowledge that the Promoter may pass such information to its third party agency, solely for the purposes of administering the promotion. https://www.kelloggs.co.uk/en_GB/privacy-policy.html
PROMOTER: Registered UK office: Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited, Orange Tower Media City UK, Salford, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom, M50 2HF (company registration number 03237431).
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS