Quorn Vegan Fishless Fingers served in a warm flatbread, on top of crisp lettuce with tangy tartare sauce.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C / Gas 6.
2. Cook the fishless fingers according to pack instructions.
3. Meanwhile, to make the tartare sauce combine all the ingredients and season to taste.
4. Spread each flatbread with some tartare sauce and divide the lettuce between the flatbreads.
5. Place 3 fishless fingers inside each flatbread and serve whilst hot.
Delicious served with a minted pea puree and sweet potato fries.