Soft tacos stuffed with coriander rice, delicious spicy glazed Quorn Swedish-style Balls bright stir fried vegetables.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
• 30 Quorn Swedish Style Balls
• 300g long grain rice
• Kimchi salt, to taste
• 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
• 10 soft taco shells
• 250g Sriracha chilli sauce
• 150g ketchup
• 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
• 1 tbsp gochujang paste
• 6 spring onions, thinly sliced
• 2 yellow peppers, thinly sliced
• 200g bean sprouts
• 200g mange tout, thinly sliced
• 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
• 2 tbsp vegetable oil
• Coriander cress
1. Wash the rice and cover with water, add kimchi salt and cook until soft for around 15-20 minutes. Finish with chopped coriander.
2. Place the Sriracha, ketchup and sesame oil in a pan with the gochujang paste, mix and add the Quorn Swedish Style Balls to the sauce and heat through thoroughly, coating and glazing the balls until hot and core temperature is reached.
3. Meanwhile, using a shallow frying pan or wok, heat the oil and stir fry the vegetables until just cooked but still al dente, this should only take a minute. Lightly season with salt.
4. To build the tacos, place the rice in the taco shell first, and then add 3 balls per taco.
5. Cover with stir fried vegetables and garnish with coriander cress.
If Gochujang paste is not available use a tomato chilli paste. The soft taco shells can be lightly charred or substituted for the hard shell option if preferred.