Quorn Balls marinated in sweet mint sauce & garlic, with crisp, fresh lettuce, soft onions & fresh mint. Wrapped in a soft flour tortilla & served with a cool tzatziki dip.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 30 Quorn Swedish Style Balls, defrosted and cut in half
- 10 tbsp mint sauce
- 15 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 red peppers, sliced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 10 tortilla wraps
- 1 red onion, very finely sliced
- 50g iceberg lettuce, finely shredded
- 1 bunch fresh mint, chopped
- 200ml natural yogurt
- 70g cucumber, diced
- 20g mint sauce
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4.
- In a large bowl, combine the Quorn Swedish Style Balls with the mint sauce, garlic and olive
oil. Mix well, cover and refrigerate. Allow to marinate for approximately 30 minutes.
- Line a baking tray and spread out the Quorn Balls evenly. Bake for 15 minutes until cooked
- Meanwhile, combine all of the ingredients for the tzatziki dip and mix well.
- On a flat tortilla, place on 6 halves of the marinated Quorn Balls, drizzling over 1 tbsp of the
remaining marinade. Sprinkle over the sliced onion, a small handful of shredded lettuce,
fresh mint and spoon over 1 tbsp of tzatziki dip. Roll up the tortilla tightly, wrap in foil and
Hints & Tips
For a stronger flavour, marinate the Quorn Balls overnight.
Nutritional Information Per Serving