Mexican-style Quorn burritos topped with a homemade lime & coriander salsa & sour cream.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 500g Quorn Pieces
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 300g red onion, finely sliced
- 300g mixed peppers, finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 350g passata
- 400g can kidney beans, drained
- 8 tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- 1 medium red onion, finely diced
- 4 spring onions, chopped finely
- 2 tbsp freshly coriander, chopped
- 2 limes, juice and zest
- Black pepper
- 10 soft tortillas
- 150ml sour cream
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion until soft. Add the peppers and garlic and fry for 3 minutes until beginning to soften.
- Stir in the smoked paprika, chilli powder, Quorn Pieces, passata and kidney beans then simmer gently for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix the salsa ingredients together in a bowl and check the seasoning.
- Divide the filling between the soft flour tortillas and roll up. Serve burritos with a portion of salsa and a spoonful of sour cream.
Hints & Tips
For a spicier salsa add some dried chilli flakes.
Nutritional Information Per Serving