Quorn Vegan Burger served in a bun with mixed salad leaves, grilled red peppers, plum tomatoes, sliced avocado & chipotle mayonnaise, finished with fresh lime juice & chopped coriander.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 18 minutes
- 10 Quorn Vegan Burgers
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 10 burger buns (dairy free)
- 100g vegan mayonnaise
- 1-2 tsp chipotle sauce
- 100g mixed salad leaves
- 250g grilled red peppers, sliced
- 250g plum tomatoes, sliced
- 250g avocado (skinned and stone removed), sliced
- 1 lime, juice
- 1 tbsp coriander, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6 and brush each side of the Quorn Burgers lightly with oil. Cook for 18 minutes until core temperature is reached.
- Mix together the vegan mayonnaise and chipotle sauce.
- Fill the buns by layering all the ingredients and spoon over the chipotle mayonnaise.
- Drizzle the lime juice and sprinkle over the coriander before topping the bun.
Hints & Tips
Add more chipotle sauce and sliced jalapeño peppers for an extra spicy taste.
Nutritional Information Per Serving