Quorn Best of British Sausages skewered with peppers, onions & cherry tomatoes in a tangy lemon & mango glaze.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 10 Quorn Best of British Sausages, defrosted
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 2 tsp of wholegrain mustard
- 4 tbsp of mango chutney
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 red peppers, de-seeded and cut into chunky dice
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 20 skewer sticks
- Cut each Quorn Best of British Sausage into 5 pieces diagonally.
- Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, mustard and mango chutney together in a bowl, add the Quorn Sausage and stir generally to coat.
- Thread the onions, onto the skewers alternating with the Quorn Best of British Sausage, peppers and tomatoes.
- Place the skewers under a hot grill and cook turning frequently until the vegetables are cooked and sausages are piping hot throughout, occasionally brushing with any remaining glaze.