Quorn Vegan Fishless Fingers served in a warm flatbread, on top of crisp lettuce with tangy tartare sauce.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 180g vegan style mayonnaise
- 25g capers, chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6.
- Cook the Quorn Vegan Fishless Fingers according to pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, to make the tartare sauce combine all the ingredients and season to taste.
- Spread each flatbread with some tartare sauce and divide the lettuce between the flatbreads.
- Place 3 Quorn Vegan Fishless Fingers inside each flatbread and serve whilst hot.