Spicy jalapeno Quorn Mince served in a warmed flatbread with salad leaves, topped with minted yoghurt.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 400g Quorn Mince
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 300g red onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 250g carrot, grated
- 2 tbsp cumin, ground
- 90g green Jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp coriander, chopped
- 100ml vegetable stock
- Seasoning to taste
- 10 flatbreads
- 100g salad leaves
- 70g yogurt, natural
- 40g mint jelly
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and stir fry the onions until soft. Add the garlic and carrot and continue stir frying for approximately 3 minutes.
- Add the ground cumin and continue to stir fry for a further minute.
- Add the Quorn Mince, Jalapeno peppers, coriander and stock. Simmer, stirring occasionally for a further 10 minutes. Season to taste.
- Place salad leaves across the centre of each flatbread. Top with the Quorn Mince.
- Mix the yogurt with the mint jelly and spoon over each wrap. Fold and serve to order.
Hints & Tips
Try serving in folded flatbreads or as a baked potato filling.
Nutritional Information Per Serving