A warm crusty baguette filled with coleslaw & golden Quorn Best of British Sausages, topped with spicy chimichurri sauce.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 28 minutes
- 60g flat leaf parsley
- 4 tsp dried oregano
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp chilli flakes or to taste
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4.
- Lightly brush the Quorn Best of British Sausages with the oil and bake for 15-18 minutes or until core temperature is reached.
- To make the Chimichurri Sauce; place all the ingredients into a food processor and puree to a paste.
- Slice the baguettes across the top, fill each with 50g of coleslaw.
- Cut each sausage into 5 on the diagonal and place across the top of the coleslaw. Top with a spoonful of the sauce.