Refreshing mango salad with ribbon vegetables & Quorn Pieces with a zesty orange dressing.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp Sriracha chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- 1 cucumber, cut into very thin ribbons
- 200g carrot, peeled and cut into very thin ribbons
- 200g green beans, chopped and blanched
- 100g spring onions, finely sliced
- 100g pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp mint, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas Mark 6.
- Combine the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl. Add the Quorn Pieces and coat well. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Place the marinated Quorn Pieces on a lightly greased baking tray. Cook in the oven for 10-12 minutes until golden brown and the core temperature is reached. Leave to cool.
- Mix the salad ingredients together, reserving the herbs. Add the cooled Quorn Pieces.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients and drizzle over the salad.
- Arrange the salad on a plate and lightly stir through the chopped herbs before serving.
Hints & Tips
Replace the mango with papaya pieces or slices of nectarine for a delicious fruity twist. Try using shredded Quorn Fillets instead of Quorn Pieces.
Nutritional Information Per Serving