Swedish-style Quorn Balls & penne pasta served in a light, delicious tomato & basil sauce.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
• 480g Quorn Swedish Style Balls
• 1tbsp vegetable oil
• 300g onions, finely chopped
• 3 cloves garlic, crushed
• 30g tomato puree
• 800g tinned, chopped tomatoes
• 1tsp sugar
• 2tsp dried basil
• 650g dried penne pasta
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and sauté the onions 2-3 minutes until
soft. Add the garlic for the last minute.
2. Stir in the tomato puree, tinned tomatoes, sugar and basil.
3. Add the Quorn Balls and simmer the sauce for 12-15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile cook the pasta according to pack instructions.
5. Drain the pasta, and stir into the tomato and Quorn Ball sauce. Check
6. Divide between 10 warm serving bowls.
Delicious topped with grated Italian hard cheese.