Quorn Vegan Burger served in a warm flat bread with a festive coleslaw of shredded red cabbage, carrot, radish & Brussel sprout.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 100g radishes, finely chopped
- 100g sprouts, finely shredded
- 250g carrots, peeled and grated
- 200g red cabbage, shredded
- 2 tbsp chives, chopped
- 100g vegan mayonnaise
- 10 vegan flatbreads, folded
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6.
- Place the Quorn Vegan Burgers into a baking tin and brush with a little oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes until the Quorn Vegan Burger has reached core temperature.
- Make the festive coleslaw by mixing all of the ingredients together.
- Fill each flatbread with a Quorn Vegan Burger and festive coleslaw.
Hints & Tips
Warm the flatbreads before filling.
Nutritional Information Per Serving