An indulgent brunch that’s both sweet & savoury; waffles layered with a succulent Quorn Sausage Pattie, drizzled with sweet maple syrup & garnished with fresh berries.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 150g mixture of blueberries, strawberries & raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 4.
- Place the Quorn Sausage Patties on a baking tray, brush lightly with the oil and cook for 9-10 minutes or until core temperature is reached.
- Cook waffles according to pack instructions.
- Cut a pattie in half and 2 waffles in half diagonally. Arrange the 4 waffle slices and pattie halves in a stack on a plate and drizzle over the maple syrup. Repeat with the other 9 plated stacks.
- Garnish with a selection of berries.
Hints & Tips
Try using runny honey as an alternative to maple syrup.
Nutritional Information Per Serving