Quorn Fillets coated in sage, lemon zest, cracked black pepper & bread crumbs.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 10 Quorn Fillets, defrosted
- 300g dried breadcrumbs
- 10g fresh sage leaves, finely chopped
- 40g grated vegetarian parmesan
- 1 small lemon, zest only
- 1⁄2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 6 tbsp vegetable oil
- 125g plain flour
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6 and line a baking tray with parchment.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, sage leaves, parmesan, lemon zest, a pinch of black pepper and oil in a shallow bowl. Season the flour on a plate, then pour the egg onto another plate.
- Dust the Quorn Fillets in the flour to coat, then dip into the egg and finally into the breadcrumbs. Press firmly so that the Quorn Fillets are totally coated in the breadcrumbs.
- Place the coated Quorn Fillets onto the prepared baking tray and cook for 18 - 20 minutes until the crumb is golden and core temperature has been reached.
Hints & Tips
Serve with buttered new potatoes and steamed tender stem broccoli.
Nutritional Information Per Serving