Chopped Quorn Sausage Pattie, spicy beans, sweet red peppers & cubes of potato in a rich tomato sauce. Served in a takeaway pot.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
• 10 Quorn Sausage Patties
• 500g potatoes, peeled and cut into 2cm dice
• 2 tbsp vegetable oil
• 2 tsp smoked paprika
• 1 red pepper, deseeded and diced
• 1.5kg baked beans, low salt, low sugar
• 4 tbsp brown sauce
• Chopped parsley
1. Pre heat the oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4.
2. Place the potatoes onto a baking tray and toss with 1 tbsp of the oil and smoked paprika. Roast for 20 - 25 minutes or until the potatoes are crispy and golden brown.
3. Half way through the cooking time place the Quorn Sausage Patties onto a baking tray with the diced peppers, brush with 1 tbsp of oil and cook for 7 - 8 minutes or until the Quorn Sausage Patties core temperature is reached and the peppers are soft. Remove from the oven and cut Quorn Sausage Patties into bite sized pieces.
4. Meanwhile in a large pan gently heat the baked beans and stir in the brown sauce.
5. Once cooked, add the potatoes, diced Quorn Sausage Patties and peppers to the pan and stir gently to combine.
6. To serve, divide the bean mixture between 10 take away tubs and garnish with a little chopped parsley.
Energy: 243 kcal